On both of these I used Ranger Distress Markers, but on #325 I also used a white Gelly Roll pen and Letraset Promarkers. I am very happy with the way #325 turned out and glad I finally found the white Gelly Roll pen. # 324 came out a bit dark for my tastes.
On number 312 I used Letraset Markers. Due to the paper I used they bled a bit. I used watercolor pencils on number 322. I definitely like the way 322 came out better than 312. I need to experiment some more with my Letraset pens... that will be fun.
I've been out of kingdom visiting my parents for 2 weeks. We had a great time together. However during that time I haven't been posting. I painted this picture of Saba before I left and wrapped it up for my husband to open on his birthday. I meant to post it on his birthday, but didn't.