Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ATC Flower Color #1

248
On Deb Ammerman's  (her web site here) suggestion in a comment on my blog, I got a few Derwent Inktense colored pencils (I am extremely lucky that my local Jareer carries Derwent products) and have been experimenting with them. The next series of posts are flowers I did with my rapidograph pen and my new Inktense pencils. They are pretty smooth and when water is added, their color really can intensify. One thing I am happy about with these is that once the color is dry, it stays put. This means that there is less bleeding and mudding of edge colors.

For some reason my scanner has been taking out most of the orange color when I scan my drawings. I have been trying to put some of the orange back in (quickly) with moderate success.
255

Experiment with color today and let it brighten your day,

Theta

No comments:

Post a Comment