Monday, July 7, 2014

ATC - Flowers

I've been rather busy getting our daughter off and helping deal with plane travel issues. Thank goodness for SKYPE. She got stuck at the airport for 14 hours or so and we were able to chat for a large part of that time. Hopefully her luggage will show up soon... At least she is with her grandmother who is able to smooth things over and take her shopping.

These I did with Faber-Castell TG1-S .1, .3 and .5 pens. I am really enjoying using these pens The only problem I am encountering is that the caps won't stay on the end of the pens. So when I am out, like at the allergist today, the cap falls off and rolls around, then I have to find it. It's just a bit irritating. When I am working at my desk it's not usually a problem as I set the cap down.

Have a great day!

Theta

No comments:

Post a Comment