Monday, September 15, 2014

ATC Butterflies #12

199
192
    Needless to say I've been busy, really busy. We got our Daughter dropped off at college in late August. She is settling in well. At the same time we were able to visit relatives and show the kids some of our old stomping grounds in California. We had a good trip. The jet lag on the way back hit us all hard, I'm still not sleeping quite like I should. School started for the boys a few days after getting back and we are finally settling into a routine. I'm tutoring again this year and have had to tell a lot of people who want English tutoring that I'm booked. There is just not enough time in the day. I have been drawing intermittently and have finally started the process of scanning to get them ready for posting.

So here are two butterflies :)

Have a great day!

Theta

No comments:

Post a Comment