Sunday, February 11, 2018

Card - Pop-up House -Howdy


Front
Inside
Inside Close-Up
Hello, its been a while. I've been busy with all sorts of things - a trip home, a trip to see my dad, visitors, tutoring, the horse, and making cards.

This particular card I made for my dad. We both like pop-ups and I got a Big Shot Plus and a Gingerbread Pop-up Die for Christmas. Therefore, it was time to make my dad a card.

Instead of making the house a gingerbread house, I made it a regular house and I made the snow drifts into bushes. I dressed up the gingerbread men as a couple. I think it came out cute, but best of all, my likes it.

Have a fun and happy day!

Theta


Supplies used:

Map of the World Background stamp - Hero Arts
Timber Brown Ink - Stazon
Octagonal embossing folder - Darice
Tag - Notebook paper, tag & ticket - Sizzix 660399
Calligraphy pen - Kuretake Fudegokochi
Lace Stamp - Elegant Borders - Stampendous SSC1122
Versa Mark - Tsukineko
Pop-Up Gingerbread House - We R Memory Keepers 663081
Beatrice - Lace Border Die - Die'sire Crafter's Companion DS-CAD-BEA
White Gel Pen - Gelly Roll - Sakura
Black Pen - Pigma Micron - Sakura


No comments:

Post a Comment