Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Card - Enjoy the Little Things

I had lots of green butterfly wings sitting on my desk and I thought they would be pretty in a wreath around the Anna Griffin Medallion. The medallion came with my mini minc foiling machine and after foiling the piece I colored it with alcohol markers. I die-cut a leaf shape and used it as a stencil then put the butterfly wings and antenna on top. Then I layered some leaves on top. I used foam tape under the medallion and stamped my sentiment on some acetate I had cut out with a scalloped edge die. Lastly I glued down three purple dots I made from beads.

Have a great day!

Theta

*Supplies -

  • Strathmore Bristol paper
  • ROCO Card Brief
  • Sizzix 
    • Thinlets Tim Holtz Garden Greens 661206 - Used as a stencil
    • Framelets circles, scallop 657552
  • Tsukineko 
    • Momento Ink:
      • MD-701 Cottage Ivy
      • MD-707 Bamboo Leaves
    • StazOn Ink:
      • SZ31 Jet Black
  • Winsor & Newton Brushmarkers
  • Minc Machine & Anna Griffin shapes
  • Penny Black Swirling Wings 51-137
  • Kaisercraft Watercolour Friends DD913

No comments:

Post a Comment