Monday, April 3, 2017

Card - Smile for Coffee Friends


I made a set of 6 of these cards to give to friends. I only had 4 gold doilies so for 2 of the cards I painted a white doily, layered a die-cut heart doily over it, and then put the eyelet circle with the coffee element over that. I like the way the cards came out and hope the recipients like them.

Have a lovely day!

Theta



*Supplies:

  • Strathmore Bristol Paper
  • Spellbinders - Heart Circles
  • Lawn Fawn Dies - Love You A Latte
  • Sizzix - I Love You & Happy Anniversary 658836
  • Echo Park - Eyelet Circle Nesting Die Set
  • Al Bayader - 4.5" Round Gold Doilies
  • Momenta Cardstock - Songbird 8.5x11"
  • Fabriano Avana Cardstock 
  • Daiso Banner Washi tape
  • Ranger Diamond Stickles
  • Tsukineko StazOn - Jet Black & Rich Cocoa
  • Rembrandt Water Colors
  • Ranger Ink Blending Tool
  • Ikea kids shiny gold paper

No comments:

Post a Comment