Thursday, April 6, 2017

Card - Thinking of You - Heart Gate Fold

I saw some dies that made gate-fold cards and I thought it would be fun to make one. Making this card brought back memories of making cards like this when I was little. I cut a strip from an A4 piece of card brief and not having a heart die, I traced a heart onto the cardstock. I cut the heart halfway out on both ends and cut a slit halfway up and down the heart. I covered the half hearts with patterned paper and decorated the front of the card. This card would be pretty for a little girls birthday.

Have a beautiful day!

Theta


*Supplies:

  • Lawn Fawn - Hats Off to You
  • Hero Arts - Tag Collage AC024
  • Sizzix -Phrases 658838; Borders 659200; Carte Postale 660253
  • American Crafts Becky Higgins Project Life Dies
  • Master Color Card 180 gsm pink - envelope
  • Ikea gold card
  • ROCO brief card 180 gsm - card base
  • SBC Woven Silver Tape
  • Kuretake Zig Wink of Luna Gold Brush
  • Papercraft Inspirations - Gift Paper Issue 161 February 2017
  • Tsukineko - Memento Ink: Lady Bug MD300 and Elderberry MD507; - StazOn Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment