Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Card - When Pigs Fly

When Pigs Fly
When I first saw this Deep Red Piglet stamp, I wanted to make this card. Finally I was able to purchase this stamp and receive it, yay! I had previously bought the Wings stamp by Deep Red and they make a perfect pair. I stamped the piglet and the wings with StazOn ink and colored them, the card base, and the lettering with Derwent Inktense blocks. I dotted stickles around to simulate a cloud. The stickles sparkliness didn't show up in in the picture, but the sparkles look great in real life. I have not sent this card out yet; it is sitting on the shelf above my desk making me smile every time I look at it.

Have an uplifting day!

Theta


*Supplies:

  • Deep Red Stamps - Piglet 3x405507 & Wings Rubber Stamp Set 4x604292
  • Derwent Inktense Blocks 24 pcs.
  • Ranger Diamond Stickles
  • Tsukineko StazOn Jet Black Ink
  • Sakura Water Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment