Friday, June 27, 2014

ATC - Flower

143FlowerLarge; Faber-Castell TG1-S 0.1, 0.3, and  0.5
Since I had trouble loading the cards earlier in the week, here is an extra one.

It took all week, but the IT guy came (multiple times) and the electricians came (multiple times) and finally the internet works decently. We have one very long wire going over the top of the house, it should deteriorate in a short amount of time, but since we now have a second phone outlet we will still be able to use the phone when the line over the house dies. AND, now, our internet and phone lines are on different phone numbers altogether so we can't hear the internet over the phone anymore. Shucks I'm going to miss saying "what, what, WHAT did you say? I can't hear you!" during every phone call. What I won't miss is taking all day to load an ATC and get a post up.

We'll see how long the internet working okay lasts. For the time being, I can, more or less, upload multiple photos and ATCs. YAY! Plus my e-mail is working again, it won't load if the connection is too slow.

Have a fabulous day!

Theta

P.S. The amazing thing is that the electricians (it took 4 of them to put in one 4 foot wire) and the IT guy finished on the kids last day of school and before Dh got home yesterday, Praise the Lord! He is so good!

1 comment:

  1. All of your ATCs are so cute, love them! I have to get ready for an art show in August, I might do a bunch of them to sell, maybe greeting cards, I haven't decided yet... but I better get busy soon! Sorry to hear about your phone and internet problems... modern technology is cool, but it can be a pain in the rear end. ;)

    ReplyDelete