Wednesday, December 16, 2015

ATC Flower #31

420 Flowers
Micron, Letraset
421 FlowersPlants
Micron, Letraset
I've been busy making things and haven't been doing as many ATCs. Then at Thanksgiving dinner somehow potatoes contaminated the non-nightshade foods and I became somewhat incapacitated. For those of you who don't know, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a while back, basically giving a name to symptoms I had been having for a long time, and have found that nightshade plants cause a reaction in my body of severe joint and muscle pain and in my hands symptoms that mimic rheumatoid arthritis. There are other symptoms too, but those above are the  most irritating. Anyway, the symptoms make it hard to write and walk; drawing isn't such a problem as long as I go slowly. Now in recovery and on the computer more (having been forced to slow down), I realized I hadn't posted for a while. Hence the last few days' postings of farm and house pictures, plus the crafts :)

Back to this post... These are two ATCs I did this week. They illustrate the joy of having fingers that are working again more or less like they should :)

Have a great day!

Theta

No comments:

Post a Comment