Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Mail for us :)

First:
Happy New Year's Eve!

Second:

We got Happy Mail today from my parents! Lots of pictures and cards, yay!
Font: Chalkduster

My dad made the cards for the Fourth of July, Halloween, Christmas, and New Year's. He enjoys thinking up and making cards with moving parts. This makes receiving one of my dad's cards a fun experience. We enjoyed the pictures. The one shown is of their Christmas train set-up.

The package was a big surprise since my parents said they were saving the pictures and cards up for when I visit in three months or so. Mailing anything to here is exorbitant, but from here is relatively inexpensive. So, I enjoy sending out Happy Mail, but don't expect to receive any and when we do get something, it's an event for celebration :D

Hopefully your last day of 2015 will be as happy as ours,

Theta

No comments:

Post a Comment