Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Interactive Birthday Card - the last one of this design for the year

Inside cover and first page
I haven't posted in a long while and have a bit of a backlog. Hopefully I will be able to get some more stuff posted soon...

Onto the Birthday Card - Under the ribbon is a crown pop-up card. The second page has a flap and a bunch of tags and quotes. On the divider is an envelope with a happy birthday banner. The large envelope under the flap holds a note or picture from family members. On the page under the divider are more quotes and confetti. The last pages have a rosette and a pocket with lots of goodies.


Second page
Happy Birthday Interactive Card 
Materials:

Paper: Recollections - Michaels; Cardstock - Fabriano; Orange - Leeno; Light blue and White - ROCO
Elements: myplannerenvy.com; Bring on the Cake Journalers - katehadfielddesigns.com; Project life Cards - onevelvetmorning; Lunchbox notes - ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com; Birthday Wishes Freebie 1 - Kath K Designs; Label - blog.worldlabel.com; tickets - sgtstamper; Happy & Bright Birthday Tags - iheartrosemarywatson.blogspot.com; motivational planner stickers - beautyholicsanonymous.com/2015/08/free-download-motivational-printable-stickers-planner/
Gems: SBC and China
Second page with flap open
Stickers: Twin Seven, Modern, SBC; Gold Notarial - MACO
Pens: Silver and blue - Jelly-Gel, Sikorea; White - Gelly Roll, Sakura; Black - Micron; Letraset Promarker
Pop-up crown - littlegreenbox.wordpress.com/2011/12/16/a-royal-crown-pop-up-card/
Cover Label, pieced - Dove
Ribbon: Blue Satin - Moonflower, China; Blue Sparkle - Momotara
Second page with divider turned
Glue: Glue stick and Power contact adhesive  - UHU; 2-way clear glue - Scotch
Envelope patterns: mine :)
Ink: all ink - Memento, Tsukineko
Stamps: Happy Birthday - Fiskars; Star - Classic Wood Stamp Set, China
Binding: CombBind, GBC
Front Closure:
Bead: Old World Beads - The Beadery

Elastic: Red and White and Blue and White - UI LI, China

Last page

Life Notes - I ended up sending this card out from the States. It was almost done when I got the call that my mom had died. She had cancer for the second time and had felt great until just before her birthday. She died a few days after her 80th birthday. So that tells you the main event that has lead to why I haven't posted for a long time. Then, I spent some time with my dad while my husband and the boys went on our vacation. I joined them for our vacation and we got back a few days ago. Hopefully I'll collect myself together and get back to posting at least intermittently.


Have a great day!

Theta

Spend time with those you love. One of these days you will say either, 'I wish I had', or 'I'm glad I did.' - Zig Ziglar


P.S. People like Happy Mail when you can't be with them. For a short time, when they receive your mail, you are with them and they know you are thinking about them often enough to take the time to send them a note, a card, or even a postcard.
Goodies from pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment