Saturday, September 17, 2016

2016 Fall Happy Mail #1

Front
The Fall Happy Mail I sent has arrived, yay!

I printed and used all the quotes I made for our vacation and as experiments. These I made into cards, which I tucked into folders or pockets, or glued to the booklet. Behind some of the cards tucked into pockets I stuck little baggies of goodies: mostly stickers and embellishments.

I made the heart with wings, file folders, and camera embellishments from patterns I created, and I made the fringed heart (like these by Maggie Holmes) and doily embellishments from punches and dies.

Have a wonderful day!

Theta




Materials:

First Flip
Dies: Sizzix, Spellbinders,Practical Publishing Co., and Art-C
Paper: Momenta, Canson, Strathmore, Fabriano, SBC, Colorbok, Recollections, Stamperia, and Scraps
Fussy cuts: papercraftinspirationsmagazine and butterflies
Punches: China, EK Success, and Fiskars
Ink: Tsukineko
Ribbon: China
Stamps: Graphic 45 Hampton Art, Recollevtions, Art-C
First Flip Flap
Washi: Daiso, Twin Seven, Migros
Die Cuts: Recollections Color Splash


Second Flip

Second Flip Flap

Third Flip


Second and Third Flip

First and Third Flip

Back

No comments:

Post a Comment