Tuesday, September 20, 2016

2016 Fall Happy Mail #4

2016 Fall Happy Mail #4 Front
This is the last of the Fall Happy Mail I sent out. I apologize for not getting a picture of the back of this flip book, but it is similar to the other folder backs.

The first flip has two layouts with an ATC tucked under a pumpkin.

The second flip reveals two pockets filled with ATCs and goodies.

The center flap lifts to show the rest of the ATCs and a tag.

2016 Fall Happy Mail #4 First Flip
With a few stamps, a Big Shot, some dies, a bit of washi tape, a limited selection of scrapbook paper, a pair of scissors, and a printer, I am glad that I can make something to send out that makes people happy. Because of where I am living, I don't have a selection of elements to choose from; I have to bring special things I want back with me when I visit the States once or twice a year. I can get colored paper, wrapping paper, ribbon, doilies, pens, pencils, paints, occasionally washi tape, punches from China, and things like that here. But, if I want something special I either have to make it myself or haul it back here in my suitcase with all the other things I have to haul back and forth (like clothes). This means that most of the things I bring back are versatile and multi-use, like clear stamps and thin dies. If I have the extra weight, I try to bring back some scrapbooking paper (paper is astoundingly heavy).
2016 Fall Happy Mail #4 Second Flip

Whoops, I lost my train of thought. I write posts up in pieces, which is why I don't usually write much... Anyway, I think I'm trying to say that even if you don't have much, with a bit of imagination and creativity, you can still make something for someone that is beautiful and will be appreciated.

Have a wonderful day!
2016 Fall Happy Mail #4 Third Flip

Theta

Materials:

Dies: Sizzix, Spellbinders,Practical Publishing Co., and Art-C
Paper: Momenta, Canson, Strathmore, Fabriano, SBC, Colorbok, Recollections, Stamperia, and Scraps
Fussy cuts: papercraftinspirationsmagazine and butterflies
Punches: China, EK Success, and Fiskars
Ink: Tsukineko
Ribbon: China
Stamps: Graphic 45 Hampton Art, Recollevtions, Art-C
Washi: Daiso, Twin Seven, Migros
Die Cuts: Recollections Color Splash





2016 Fall Happy Mail #4 Goodie Pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment